Anorak

Anorak | WHEN SAUSAGES EXPLODE!

WHEN SAUSAGES EXPLODE!

by | 13th, April 2007

TABLOID headline of the day: “SCARRED FOR LIFE BY EXPLODING SAUSAGES“.

It’s a gruesome tale in the Sun. And it is hard not to feel sympathy for the victim, an unnamed woman who appeared at West London Magistrates court.

It was her misfortune to be dining at the Sporting Cube de Londres eatery, London, when a waiter poured alcohol atop a plate of flaming sausages.

“This was an awful accident,” says the spokeswoman for Westminster City Council. Indeed. And restaurant owner Rui Daniel Faria has been fined £4,000 and £2,000 costs.



Posted: 13th, April 2007 | In: Reviews Comment | Follow the Comments on our RSS feed: RSS 2.0 | TrackBack | Permalink