Anorak

Anorak | Baby Ingests Contents Of Used Condom In Hotel

Baby Ingests Contents Of Used Condom In Hotel

by | 1st, February 2009

TO the Homewood Suites in Mount Laurel, N.J., wqher a 22-month-old boy is playing with a used condom.

The Wolfe family of Pittsburgh, Mass. are staying in the Burlington County hotel. It is claimed that on the morning of their departure, the child found a used condom in the room. And, no, it was not mum and dad’s.
Mum Amy hears the chewing noise. She grabs it. It curls from the toddler’s mouth. It is empty, drained of its contents.

This being the USA, a lawsuit is filed. It is said that the boys has “ingested the contents”.

The suit says a “life threatening” item was left in the room. The chid was at risk of getting a “sexually transmitted disease, including HIV or AIDS, or some other, potentially life threatening, potentially fatal illness.”

Oh, and both parents and three children, have suffered mental distress.

Good then to make the matter a thing of public record, something the little lad should thank his mum and dad for in his adolescent years…



Posted: 1st, February 2009 | In: Strange But True Comment (1) | Follow the Comments on our RSS feed: RSS 2.0 | TrackBack | Permalink