Anorak

Anorak | Patient’s Fart Sets Fire To Genitals In Surgery

Patient’s Fart Sets Fire To Genitals In Surgery

by | 18th, March 2009

A HOSPITAL patient in Denmark broke wind during an operation and set fire to his genitals.

The man, age 30, was having a mole removed from his backside with an electric knife. He farted. The gas caused a spark. His genitals, which were soaked in surgical spirits, caught fire.

The man explains:

“When I woke up, my penis and scrotum were burning like hell. Beside the pain, I can’t have sex with my wife.”

The surgeons called it “an unfortunate accident”.

Indeed.



Posted: 18th, March 2009 | In: Strange But True Comments (6) | Follow the Comments on our RSS feed: RSS 2.0 | TrackBack | Permalink