Anorak

Anorak | Free London Olympics Tickets With Pringles Crisps – The Olympic Junk Food

Free London Olympics Tickets With Pringles Crisps – The Olympic Junk Food

by | 7th, June 2011

KAREN writes on the search for London Olympics 2012 tickets.

I’VE been reading that about a million people have missed out on Olympic tickets.

Yet last night I saw a Proctor & Gamble advert about winning tickets by buying their products. I’ve had a look at their website this morning and it says:

“As people across Britain check their bank accounts to see if they have a ticket to the London 2012 Olympic Games, Official Partner to the International Olympic Committee (IOC), P&G has announced it is giving away 90% of its ticket allocation to the public to demonstrate its commitment to supporting mums and families.”

And here’s how to enter:

1 Buy your P&G products anywhere
From supermarkets to corner shops to online.

2 Keep your receipts
Please don’t lose your receipts as you’ll need to send them to us.

3 Enter online
Tell us what you’ve bought and when.

4 Send us your receipts
Pop them in the post.

How many tickets have been allocated to companies? Would they have paid for them and how much? If they’re giving away 90% of them, who gets the other 10% – their workers?

I don’t want any tickets but I’d be pretty pissed off to know many of them have been given to companies to make money out of, meaning I can’t buy any but have to buy their products to try and win some instead.

Says the big company:

“Its commitment to supporting mums and families”

Isn’t that good of them eh?

 

 

 



Posted: 7th, June 2011 | In: Sports Comments (5) | Follow the Comments on our RSS feed: RSS 2.0 | TrackBack | Permalink