Hege Dalen And Toril Hansen Prove That Gays Aren’t All Mass Murderers Like Anders Breivik
ANDERS Behrin Breivik would have murdered more people had it not been for Hege Dalen and her spouse, Toril Hansen. They are lesbians. Of course, first and foremost they are humans, like Breivik. But vested interest groups like to pigeon hole people and turn them into totems of a kind. To some on the Left, Breivik is a typical Norwegian, Christian. So. when Dalen and Hansen rescue 40 youngsters from the mass murderer they are, to some, above all else lesbians.
So much for equality.
Finland’s Helsingin Sanomat, reported the action on Utoya:
Hege Dalen and her spouse, Toril Hansen were near Utöyan having dinner on the opposite shore across from the ill-fated campsite, when they began to hear gunfire and screaming on the island.
“We were eating. Then shooting and then the awful screaming. We saw how the young people ran in panic into the lake,” says Dale to HS in an interview.
The couple immediately took action and pushed the boat into Lake Tyrifjorden.
Dalen and Hansen drove the boat to the island, picked up from the water victims in shock in, the young and wounded, and transported them to the opposite shore to the mainland. Between runs they saw that the bullets had hit the right side of the boat.
Since there were so many and not all fit at once aboard, they returned to the island four times.
They were able to rescue 40 young people from the clutches of the killer.
“We did not sleep last night at all. Today, we have been together and talked about the events,” Dalen said.
That quote is via the site Talk About Equality. Doesn’t equality come from not mentioning a person’s sexuality, colour, race or religion? Did their lesbianism affect their judgement and make them braver? No. Why highlight it?
It’s headline is:
If a Married Lesbian Couple Saves 40 Teens from the Norway Massacre and No One Writes About it, Did it Really Happen?
Others accentuate the lesbian angle:
- Lesbian couple deserve their place in Norway’s heroic narrative – The Guardian
- Lesbian couple saved 40 teenagers in Norway massacre – Pink News
- Unsung heroes of the Norway massacre: Lesbian couple saved 40 children from Anders Breivik’s killing spree on Utoya Island – Daily Mail
- Married lesbian couple rescues 40 kids during Norway shooting rampage – LGBTQNATION
- Today’s Lady News: Lesbian Couple Saved Lives In Norway Massacre – The Frisky
- Lesbian couple’s heroic actions saved 40 teens during Norway massacre. Has the media ignored them because they’re lesbians? – Dallas Voice – “The Premiere leading source for LGTB news in Texas”
- Lesbian couple saved 40 teens – Star Observer
- Norway Lesbian Couple’s Utoya Island Rescue Of 40 Children Goes Unnoticed By Me – Huffington Post
- Lesbian Couple Rescued 40 Teens During Norway Massacre – Gawker
- The Independent’s Tony Paterson does not use the word
A married couple are being hailed as the heroines of Norway’s Utoya island massacre after it emerged that they rescued 40 youngsters from chilly fjord waters as their boat was sprayed by Anders Breivik’s bullets.
And that’s it. Breivik – that Jew, Muslim, Christian, gay, vain, anglofile, Nazi, anti-Nazi Freemason – stands for no movement other than, perhaps, the modern condition which encourages the all-powerful individual to legitimise all things in victimhood and otherness…