Anorak

Anorak | Wayne Mitchell dies after eating cocaine stored in his brother Deangelo’s bum

Wayne Mitchell dies after eating cocaine stored in his brother Deangelo’s bum

by | 21st, December 2011

WAYNE Mitchell, 20, died after he ate the ounce of cocaine previously stored by his brother Deangelo Mitchell’s backside.

The brothers Mitchell had been arrested by South Carolina police on suspicion of possessing drugs. Deangelo Mitchell, 23, had hidden the stash up his bum. In the back of the police car. big brother Deangelo persuaded Wayne to eat the evidence. Big brothers always know best.

The negotiation was

You have already read 1 premium article for free today
Access immediately the premium content with Multipass

Or come back tomorrow



Posted: 21st, December 2011 | In: Strange But True Comments (3) | Follow the Comments on our RSS feed: RSS 2.0 | TrackBack | Permalink