Anorak

Anorak | Whitney Houston tribute candle sets fire to house

Whitney Houston tribute candle sets fire to house

by | 15th, February 2012

AS a tribute to Whitney Houston, an Oldham woman and her won lit a candle at their semi-detached house in Hodge Clough Road, Sholver. Sadly, the candle set fire to the living room.

Says Rick Taylor from Oldham fire station to the MEN:

“The blaze quickly spread from the curtains to the TV and electrics…The candle had not been completely extinguished when the residents went to bed.”

Will Whitney’s light ever go out?

When Elton John dies (which is never), the fire brigade are going to be busy…

Spotter: Karen



Posted: 15th, February 2012 | In: Strange But True Comments (10) | Follow the Comments on our RSS feed: RSS 2.0 | TrackBack | Permalink