Living life with Nic and Eva Speakman – conceiving a talking cloud that rains Cherry Cola
On twitter, they tell their followers:
If you can conceive it in your mind, then it can be brought to the physical world.
Anorak has conceived a cloud that rains Cherry Cola, Prince Charles being replaced by a giant grasshopper that eats bricks, and France floating into the Atlantic.
Says the Speakmans:
In addition to sharing the true life stories of amazing people in the world, who too decided they did not want to just ‘settle’ and thus they made the decision to become the best that they could ever be, people like Lance Armstrong, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Joanne Rowling, Sylvester Stallone, Oprah Winfrey, Steve Irwin, Richard Branson, Mahatma Gandhi to name a few, we too can share our personal true life experiences and adversities, and give you our personal recipe for success, forgiveness, acceptance, focus, inner peace, passion, drive and true happiness.
That’s an impressive list.And though they might not have treated any of those stella names, the Speakmans have , as the Sun reports, cured This Morning presenter Holly Willoughby of a fear of ghosts and cured Kym Marsh of a fear of motorway driving.
As Eva once said:
“Back in the 50s, it was believed that it was impossible to run a mile in under four minutes. Then Sir Roger Bannister came along and did it. That year, a further five people did it as well and that was all because Roger proved it was possible. We are pioneers in what we do and we want to be like Roger Bannister.”
To help you, the Speakmans have listed “10 OF FEBRUARY’S MOTIVATIONAL TWEETS”:
1. Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you can never get more time.
2. The few who do are the envy of the Many who only watch!
3. You must take care of your body, after all it’s the only place you have to live.
4. In a concert grand piano 243 taut strings exert a pull of 40,000 pounds on an iron frame, proof that out of great tension may come harmony.
5. Change does not take time, it takes commitment!
6. It’s the set of the sails and not the direction of the wind that determines which way we will go.
7. It will be difficult to inspire others to accomplish what YOU haven’t been willing to try.
8. You block your self-growth and suffocate your future when you allow your fear to grow bigger than your faith.
9. Improve your surroundings by producing rays of positivity rather than polluting it with germs of negativity.
10. If you are not willing to risk the unusual, then you will just have to settle for the ordinary.
Conceive at will…