Anorak | Electrocuted dog used wee to detect Liverpool cannabis factory

Electrocuted dog used wee to detect Liverpool cannabis factory

by | 17th, December 2012

TO Liverpool, where a dog taking a leak has been electrocuted on a live metal shutter. The Jack Russell was outside the former Oluyole restaurant in Prescot Road, Fairfield. The emergency services were called. Firemen cut their way into the premises. Inside they found 55 cannabis plants in an upstairs flat. Live wires dangled from the flat, conducted along the metal shutter.

It’s a tragic event.

Merseyside police detective inspector Julie Milburn then wades in:

“This incident shows the dangers of cannabis farms and highlights the misconception that cannabis and the growth of the drug is harmless.”

A rare event illustrates the war on drugs is deadly.

“A firefighter told me that the electric current could have spread from bad wiring when they tried to bypass the electricity meter to avoid detection. He also said it could have been done on purpose so no-one could break in to steal the drugs.”

Such are the facts…


Posted: 17th, December 2012 | In: Reviews Comment (1) | Follow the Comments on our RSS feed: RSS 2.0 | TrackBack | Permalink