Anorak

Anorak | Dundee dog needed emergency operation after eating fake poo

Dundee dog needed emergency operation after eating fake poo

by | 13th, September 2013

fake poo

BOO – that’s BOO – a black crossbreed puppy fell ill after eating a fake dog poo.

Owner Shelly Bryson, 33, from Dundee tells us:

“My daughter Reese accidentally dropped a bag of dog biscuits and they got mixed up with the fake dog poo that had been left on the floor. For some reason Boo decided to eat it and swallowed it down in one. I got straight on the phone to PDSA as she had been sick and was refusing to eat, and they told me to bring her in immediately.

The vets cut out the fake turd.

“Needless to say, we won’t be having any joke dog poo in our house again.”

It’s real organic poo or

You have already read 1 premium article for free today
Access immediately the premium content with Multipass

Or come back tomorrow



Posted: 13th, September 2013 | In: Strange But True Comment | Follow the Comments on our RSS feed: RSS 2.0 | TrackBack | Permalink