Miss International Queen: Photos Of Transgender / Transsexual Beauty Queens
RAIKA Ferraz, 21, is Miss T Brazil 2013. Raika will represent Brazil at Miss International Queen in Thailand next month. (When not being The Queen, she works as an escort.)
The contest aims to:
1. To offer an international competition for from around the world
2. To provide an opportunity for transgender/transsexual to be more accepted in today’s world
3. To create human rights awareness among international communities
4. To make a donation to Thailand’s Red Cross Society
5. To build friendship and exchange ideas among international lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender/transsexual communities
6. To support the Tourism Authority of Thailand by increasing the number of tourists arrivals in Thailand and Pattaya city
7. To support and continue to build Pattaya city one of the most entertaining cities of the world
8. To build Tiffany’s Show Pattaya as a bridge between the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender/transsexual community and the rest of the world
Was naturally born genetic male
Must be 18 – 36 years of age as of 31st October of the year of the contest. Contestants may be 17 years of age provided that they reach their 18th birthday by 1st October of the competition year. Contestants under the age of 18 require parent/guardian permission to enter.
Must be a pre- or post-operation transvestite or transsexual. A proof of natural genetic gender may be required in a form of Birth Certificate or Medical Genetic Verification.
Must be a citizen, national or passport holder of a nation to be represented only. A copy of passport and/or birth certificate may be used for verification. Legal documents such as a working permit and permanent resident visa are not sufficient to be used to represent a country. All documents must be certified by the authorities with official stamps and signatures.
Shall be of good character and possessed of charm poise personality and have beauty of face and figure.
Shall be a person who has never previously won the Miss International Queen™ Contest as a winner or runner-up.
Shall be a person whose background is not likely to bring in to disrepute Miss International Queen™ Contest or Title or the Licensee or the Promoter or any person associated with them. In case the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to an ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
And now for the photos: