Anorak

Anorak | Woman’s Buttocks Burnt By Exploding Toilet

Woman’s Buttocks Burnt By Exploding Toilet

by | 16th, February 2014

toilet fire Womans Buttocks Burnt By Exploding Toilet

 

 

TO Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter, where a woman has been badly burnt by an exploding toilet. The a methane gas explosion caused by the lack of ventilation and dirt of a Barcelona bar toilet. When the woman sat down and turned on the light, the spark triggered methane gas in the toilet to explode. The blast was made worse because of the pressure.

She is now suing the bar owners.

 



Posted: 16th, February 2014 | In: Strange But True Comment | Follow the Comments on our RSS feed: RSS 2.0 | TrackBack | Permalink