Kyron Horman: Caring Hearts Want Step-Mum Terri Tortured And Killed
KYRON Horman: Anorak’s look at the missing Portland, Oregon, boy in the news. Today we spot a message for Kyron’s step-mother Terry Horman on Facebook. An ‘Elizabeth Degroff-Crego’ wants Terri tortured sent to Hell:
A reader writes:
Let’s add this up – blogs sites set up condemning TH non-stop; even a blog site re her son James; FaceBooks set up by those filled with hatred for TH, condemning TH, planning actions to take against TH, ie. (alleged) stalking, harassing, talk of using gasoline to burn her neighborhood; various people going to Roseburg taking videos of TH when she leaves her home; Desiree [Young, Kyron’s birth mother] and her disciples going to Roseburg to stand in front of the Moulton’s home carrying signs ‘Where is Kyron Terri?’, and chalking that question on the street in front of her home.
This looks like the Wild West where everything goes!
Four years next month and idiot police haven’t found Kyron, and people are questioning if they are still even searching. They have not named Terri Horman as a suspect or even a Person Of Interest, yet the cops are using the media and the mob to do their dirty work. Sheesh – they haven’t even established what crime – if any – befell the missing child.
In other news, Terri and Kaine got a divorce in December 2013. Kaine Horman filed for divorce on June 28, 2010, 24 days after 7-year-old Kyron, was last seen at Skyline Elementary School in rural Northwest Portland.
It was her third marriage; and his second.
According to the divorce document obtained by the Oregonian:
- Terri Horman will pay $224 a month in child support, due the first of every month. Meanwhile, Kaine Horman will remain responsible for Kiara’s health-care and day-care costs.
- Kiara will start kindergarten in the fall, and child support will be re-calculated then.
- Terri Horman will maintain a $100,000 life insurance policy, with Kiara listed as the benificiary.
- Terri Horman will receive 73.3% of Kaine Horman’s Intel 401(k) retirement contribution plan as of Dec. 27, 2013.
- Kaine Horman will keep his house on Northwest Sheltered Nook Road in Portland. Terri Horman lives in Roseburg with her parents.
- Terri Horman will keep her Ford Mustang.
- Kaine Horman will keep a 2005 Ford truck and a John Deere tractor.
The pair agreed the divorce just two days before they were set to go to trial.
Terri has filed for custody of Kiara (who Kaine has not let her see for 4 years). That hearing is scheduled for June, with the court docket showing 3 days have been reserved for it. This custody hearing should be interesting as it has been claimed that Terri was the last person we know to see Kyron.
Such are the facts…