Petrol Drinking Dog Spreads House Fire
WHAT does you dog like to drink?
Pop for dogs?
One pooch in Louisville, Kentucky, had his drinking bowl filled with petrol.
No. Not that Petrol. We mean gasoline.
We know this because when the dog’s home caught fire, his owner reached for his bowl. She says she thought the bowl was full of water. It would douse the flames. But her 3-year-old daughter had, unbeknownst to her, filled it with gasoline.
She threw the liquid. And – whoosh! – the blaze spread.
The dog’s whereabouts are not known, but if you find a dog huffing gas in your kitchen don’t light a match…