Hail Mary Jane: Marijuana Church gets tax exempt status under religious freedom bill
To Indiana, where the Religious Freedom Restoration Act means the First Church of Cannabis is tax free. Minister of Love and Grand Poobah Bill Levin says: “Somebody at the IRS loves us.”
On Facebook, Levin preaches to the planet:
Come share LOVE at our Church. Be a CANNABITERIAN!
LIVE – LOVE- LAUGH – LEARN – CREATE – GROW – TEACH
The Deity Dozen
“Practice these in your daily adventures in life, teach others to do the same”
1) Don’t be an asshole. Treat everyone with Love as an equal.
2) The day starts with your smile every morning. when you get up, wear it first.
3) Help others when you can. Not for money, but because it’s needed.
4) Treat your body as a temple. Do not poison it with poor quality foods and sodas.
5) Do not take advantage of people. Do not intentionally hurt anything.
6) Never start a fight… only finish them.
7) Grow food, raise animals get nature into your daily routine
8) Do not be a “troll” on the internet, respect others without name calling and being vulgarly aggressive.
9) Spend at least 10 mins a day just contemplating life in a quiet space.
10) when you see a bully… stop them by any means possible. Protect those who can not protect themselves.
11) Laugh often, share humor. Have fun in life, be positive.
12) Cannabis, “the Healing Plant” is our sacrament. It brings us closer to ourselves and others. It is our fountain of health, our love, curing us from illness and depression. We embrace it with our whole heart and spirit, individually and as a group.
Bill Levin – Minister of Love
and Grand Pooba of the Church
To snail mail your donation or membership fee’s, please use the P.O. Box below:
The First Church of Cannibis [sic]
6255 N. Carrollton Ave
P.O. Box 30012
Indianapolis, IN 45230
In short, you can bring your own weed and get high in Church on something other than hymns.
Spotter: Washington Times