Anorak News | Cock Up

Cock Up

by | 3rd, February 2004

‘AUSTRIAN dog lovers are mourning the demise of a dog who has died after it urinated on a lamppost made ‘live’ by faulty wiring.

Some would say that dogs fouling the pavement and city are a scourge of modern life and this is some sort of justice.

But the dog’s owner was not happy and complained to the local council.

Council spokesman Nikolaus Thiemann said: ‘It was not a large charge, it was under 100 volt which for a human with two legs on the ground and a good pair of shoes would probably not be dangerous.

‘But a dog has better contact with the ground and in addition the ground was wet, so the charge earthed very quickly.”

Posted: 3rd, February 2004 | In: Strange But True Comment | TrackBack | Permalink