Anorak News | Mobile Phone Explodes Killing Shop Worker

Mobile Phone Explodes Killing Shop Worker

by | 4th, February 2009

IN China a man has been killed by his mobile phone which exploded, severing a major artery in his neck.
The man, a shop assistant at a computer shop in Guangzhou, died after he put a new battery in his phone and had placed it in his breast pocket.

The make and model of the phone and its battery are not known at this time.

This is the ninth recorded cellphone explosion in China since 2002, and second death.

An Anorak investigation has found a fatal link between people calling the office after work from a crowded train and being seated by a middle-aged man frowning and loudly tutting.

Phone users are advised to ask the man to leave the train or to lock him in the train’s toilet for safety sake…

Posted: 4th, February 2009 | In: Strange But True Comments (3) | TrackBack | Permalink