Anorak News | Girl Electrocuted Using Twitter

Girl Electrocuted Using Twitter

by | 19th, June 2009

toaster-twitterGirl electrocuted using Twitter:

TWITTER is the greatest tool in the history of mankind ever. Iran will be saved by Twitter. Problem is that Twitter is one up for the grunt. But Twitter can be dangerous. Get this story of the girl who died Twittering:

A teenage girl was electrocuted after dropping her laptop into the bath as she twittered in the tub.

Police said they believed Maria Barbu, 17, had tried to plug in her laptop with wet hands after the battery died during a long session on social networking site Twitter as she took a soak at her home in Brasov, central Romania.

Twitter is the killer app.

Marbury looks at the power of words, and the Iranian’s leader’s speech to the masses:

I enjoy nude to patients.

As I tried to decipher the eccentric grammar and potentially rather shocking implications of this sentence, the words changed before my eyes:

I enjoin you to patience.

Even the Supreme Leader’s talking in code…

Posted: 19th, June 2009 | In: Technology Comment (1) | TrackBack | Permalink