Anorak News | Woman Suffocates In Lover’s Chimney

Woman Suffocates In Lover’s Chimney

by | 1st, September 2010

DR Jacquelyn Kotarac died of asphyxiation when she tried to sneak into her ex-lover’s home via his chimney, at Bakersfield, California.

William Moodie, 58, had refused to let her in via the front door.

He had then, to avoid confrontation, left the house without her knowing.

Meanwhile, using a ladder, the 49-year-old climbed otno the roof. She took off the chimney cover. She stepped into the chimney flue.

Three days alter, a house-sitter picked up an “an odour and fluids” coming from the fireplace.

She looked up the chimney. She saw feet.

Says Mr Moodie:

“She made an unbelievable error in judgement and nobody understands why, and unfortunately she’s passed away. She had her issues, she had her demons, but I never lost my respect for her.”

Spotter: Anorakaren

Posted: 1st, September 2010 | In: Strange But True Comment | TrackBack | Permalink