Anorak

Anorak | Man Killed By Anal Vibrator

Man Killed By Anal Vibrator

by | 13th, August 2014

 Man Killed By Anal Vibrator

 

THIS must be a rather sad way to go, death by anally inserted vibrator. Sad though the death itself is it does provide a rather wonderful story about living conditions in some parts of this Dear Country of ours.

The Mail gives us the news:

A jobless man died after a vibrator became lodged in his body and was too embarrassed to see a doctor, an inquest has heard.

Now OK sex games can go wrong and clearly this is one of those cases. There’s stories that at least one Pope (and we’re certain of this about several Cardinals) died getting jiggy with his mistress and there are repeated stories from A&E departments about people turning up with odd things, root vegetables perhaps, stuck in odd orifices. The usual preferred explanation seems to be that they were just peeling potatoes while nude and fell over…..

But this case greatly exceeds such humorous frivolity. Having got that vibrator firmly wedged he then lay on the sofa for five days as it was too painful to move. You’d have thought that over that sort of time period there’d have been a bowel movement or two to push it out but no. Finally a friend insisted that he got to hospital where doctors were able to remove it.

Sadly, by this point, the damage was done as he had sepsis (essentially, blood poisoning) which is what killed him a couple of months later.

The lesson presumably being that one should use plenty of lube and if things do go wrong visit the hospital rather earlier.



Posted: 13th, August 2014 | In: Strange But True Comment | Follow the Comments on our RSS feed: RSS 2.0 | TrackBack | Permalink