Anorak

Anorak | Occupy Wall Street Is Now A ‘Grown Up Coloring Book’: The Revolution Will Be Neat

Occupy Wall Street Is Now A ‘Grown Up Coloring Book’: The Revolution Will Be Neat

by | 13th, November 2011

OCCUPY is the Occupy Wall Street Colouring Book. It’s unclear who the book is aimed at. The PR blurb says:

A Grown-Up Coloring Book Novel Occupy an American cultural phenomena…

It’s not. It’s a phenomenon. Also, the cover pays tribute to the 1% whose inspiration gets the other 99% per cent to perspire.

Accurately depicted in detailed line art and conversation the book includes modern and historical figures with quotations from Plato to O’Reilly, Hannity to Maddow, Obama to Boehner. There are pages dating back to the Robin Hood era, drawings of various parks, political views from every angle and a few surprises with imaginative satirical pages. Included are newly written Occupy songs, poems and games and a true to life Guilt Relief Donation Form for the overburdened 1%! This is a coloring book novel designed around the Occupy event that reflects who we are as a people and a nation… The high quality 36 page book has enough reading and coloring to last many hours.

The revolution will be coloured in…



Posted: 13th, November 2011 | In: The Consumer Comment | Follow the Comments on our RSS feed: RSS 2.0 | TrackBack | Permalink