Anorak

Anorak | Spontaneous combustion sets fire to New York restaurant

Spontaneous combustion sets fire to New York restaurant

by | 16th, March 2013

blockbusters copy

WHY did the Chipotle Steak and Seafood Grill, Saugerties, Barclay Heights, New York, catch fire?

Glasco Fire Chief Michael Sasso III says it was spontaneous combustion. Towels that had been washed, dried and placed in a plastic bag just caught fire.

Expect a big order of towels at your local branches of Comet, Blockbuster, HMV and more high-street favourites soon…



Posted: 16th, March 2013 | In: Strange But True Comment | Follow the Comments on our RSS feed: RSS 2.0 | TrackBack | Permalink