Anorak

Anorak | London Woman Suffers ‘Smoke Inhalation’ When e-Cigarette Explodes

London Woman Suffers ‘Smoke Inhalation’ When e-Cigarette Explodes

by | 16th, April 2014

PA 19113305 London Woman Suffers Smoke Inhalation When e Cigarette Explodes

 

E-CIGARETTES not only make you look like a pillock and a wimp, but they are no good for you.

 

In Barking, East London, fire broken out in a ground-floor flat when someone charged their e-fag with the wrong charger. The Barking & Dagenham Post, reports:

A woman suffered smoke inhalation and shock after being rescued from the flat by firefighters wearing breathing apparatus.

Earlier, we told you about Jean Booth, who suffered burns to her face and scalp when using an e-cigarette. The Sun now reports that ” Jean is believed to have been trying to light the device as if it was a real ciggie”.

Such are the facts…



Posted: 16th, April 2014 | In: News Comment | Follow the Comments on our RSS feed: RSS 2.0 | TrackBack | Permalink