Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs And Manchester United fans are mugs: 5 things we learned from the Daily Telegraph’s bullshit.com football reports
The faddish Daily Telegraph has produced “five things we learned” from the Manchester United v Tottenham match.
One of them is that Harry Kane “is not one season wonder”. After a single match the Telegraph has learnt that. Wow. Either the Telegraph has a unique insight into football or else it’s a desperate, fickle organ that sees football not as sport to enjoy, but as a sport to milk.
Here are five more things the Daily Telegraph taught us this weekend:
1. “United really need to sort out the De Gea situation”
2. “The Premier League isn’t all fun and games” (learned by watching Stoke City v Liverpool)
3. “Chelsea have defensive problems” (learned watching the blues concede twice against Swansea)
4. “Cech needs to build a better understanding with his defence” (Learned by watching Arsenal’s new goalkeeper gift West Ham two goals)
5. “Reece Oxford is one for the future” (West Ham’s player at 16 is not one for the past)