Anorak News | Sara Payne, Rebekah Brooks And Government Spooks Are Worried

Sara Payne, Rebekah Brooks And Government Spooks Are Worried

by | 29th, July 2011

HOW long before the Ginger Tabby is openly re-employed by the Murdoch’s?
As the Red Tops and broadsheets join with the broadcast media to rave about Sara Payne’s phone being tapped by (allegedly) The News of the World/News International/The Sun or perhaps Mirror-Trinity (or anyone else who happened to be paying for Glenn Mulcaire’s favours that day) it is worth examining exactly what has been revealed.

Sara Payne’s (today said to be ‘devastated‘) contact details were found in notes which list a phone given to Ms Payne as a gift by News of the World and Sun former editor Rebekah Brooks, who resigned as News International chief executive earlier this month. There is no police allegation.

Glenn Muclaire had details of a phone which was given given to Sara so she could stay in in touch with the Sun’s top cat our very own Ginger Tabby Rebekah Brooks.

The number would not have been secret (or was it?). If only Rebekah and her close entourage had the number then things look black.

Rebekah is today quoted as being “shocked” by most of the UK media but is that shocked over discovery or exposure?

The saving grace is the voice mail function on Sara’s phone was allegedly not activated by her until 18 months ago.

Then comes the crunch question. If the voice mail was not in use and the police are now hinting at an actual tapping operation who is doing what to get that information?

The whole game has just been raised to a higher level and gets closer to the Government spooks’ top drawer of skills.

Expect to see an X-Box version of the tale very soon which will reveal just how it is done.

It would probably also be wise to remain nervous about leaving personal information and photographs for all to copy on Two-Facebook.

Anyone like to hazard a guess when Rebekah is re-hired?
You could go for the treble:

When hired?
Which Murdoch company?
Who is sacrificed to make the Tabby’s basket clean?

Good luck!


Image 2 of 10

Undated collect picture of Sarah Payne, aged 8, who went missing from the Kingston area of Littlehampton on Saturday. A major police search was under way for the missing eight year old from Surrey who has been missing for 16 hours. * About 50 officers and 80 volunteers were looking for Sarah Payne, who was last seen at 9.30pm yesterday in a field near her grandparents' house in Peak Lane, Ferring, near Worthing, West Sussex. Police believe the youngster became separated from her six-year-old sister and brothers, aged 11 and 13, with whom she had an argument. * 23/08/00 Police investigating the abduction and murder of schoolgirl Sarah Payne were due to make fresh appeals to the public in a bid to catch her killer. Det Supt Alan Ladley, a senior member of the inquiry team, was expected to make specific new appeals during a news conference at 2pm at Littlehampton police station in West Sussex. * 09/11/00: Police hunting Sarah's killer were starting a fresh search for the schoolgirl's dress. Officers received more than 300 calls and are sifting through the new information after a reconstruction of the girl's disappearance was shown on BBC's Crimewatch programme on 08/11/00. 25/11/00: Detectives hunting the killer of eight-year-old Sarah Payne believe they may have found a fragment of her dress and her remaining shoe, police said. The material, which officers think is the blue Fred Perry-style dress Sarah was wearing when abducted, was found in a hedgerow about a mile from where her ody was found. 24/12/00: 24/12/00: The family are to spend part of Christmas Day at Sarah's grave placing presents there for her. While the rest of the country celebrates the festive season, the Payne family will be going through the torment of their first Christmas without Sarah. The eight-year-old's mother Sara admitted the family were "dreading it" and it will be very difficult for herself, her husband Michael and their children Lee, 13, Luke, 11, and six-year-old Charlotte. *03/02/01 Saturday February 3, 2001, after it emerged a man previously quizzed about her murder was about to be rearrested. Detectives hunting the eight-year-old's killer were understood to be preparing to question a 42-year-old man they had already interviewed twice before in connection with the youngster's abduction and murder. Sarah, from Hersham, Surrey, went missing near her grandparents' home in Kingston Gorse, West Sussex. Her partially buried body was found 16 days later just off the A29 near Pulborough. Police believe she was strangled or suffocated. 6/2/2001: Roy Whiting, 42, from Littlehampton, West Sussex was re-arrested by detectives hunting the killer of the eight-year-old. Whiting, was taken from a location in Kent to Bognor police station, West Sussex. Sarah, from Hersham, Surrey, disappeared near her grandparents' home in Kingston Gorse, near Littlehampton, on July 1 last year. Her partially-buried body was found 16 days later just off the A29 near Pulborough, about 15 miles north of where she was last seen. Police believe she was strangled or suffocated. 19/2/2001: Roy William Whiting, the man accused of kidnapping and murdering eight-year-old Sarah was appearing court Monday February 19 2001. Whiting, 42, was expected at Lewes Crown Court for a preliminary hearing in the case, starting at 9.45am before Judge Richard Brown. Whiting, formerly of St Augustine Road, Littlehampton, first appeared at Chichester Crown Court 12 days ago. Sarah, from Hersham, Surrey, disappeared near her grandparents' home in Kingston Gorse, East Preston, on July 1 last year. Her partially-buried body was found 16 days later a short distance from the A29 near Pulborough, West Sussex. 30/6/01: A memorial service to murdered schoolgirl Sarah Payne is to take place on the first anniversary of the eight-year-old's disappearance. Residents in Worthing, West Sussex, will gather on Goring beach to celebrate the life of the youngster, who was abducted from a country lane near Littlehampton. Sarah was just 150 yards from her grandparents' home in Kingston Gorse when she disappeared on July 1 last year. Her body was discovered two weeks later off the A27 near Pulborough. The memorial service, which will take place at the bottom of Aldsworth Avenue between from 7pm, has the full backing of Sarah's parents and grandparents, although it is not known whether Sarah's family will attend. 13/11/01: Sarah Payne, aged 8, who went missing from the Kingston area of Littlehampton in July of last year and was found dead 17 days later. The trial of the man accused of the abduction and murder of eight-year-old schoolgirl was starting at at Lewes Crown Court, Tuesday 13 November, 2001. Roy William Whiting, 42, a builder and mechanic, denies abducting and murdering Sarah, from Hersham, Surrey. The girl disappeared while playing near her grandparents' home sparking one of the country's largest missing person investigations with her body being found on agricultural land over two weeks later. 12/12/01: Roy Whiting, 42, has been found guilty by a jury at Lewes Crown Court of kidnapping and murdering Sarah, who was snatched on July 1 last year from a country lane near her grandparents' home in Kingston Gorse, West Sussex. Her body was found 16 days later in a shallow grave off the A29 road in Pulborough.

Posted: 29th, July 2011 | In: Key Posts, Reviews Comments (4) | TrackBack | Permalink