Anorak

Anorak | Brexit: 98% of Daily Express reders want Article 50 triggered – 2% want Princess Diana return

Brexit: 98% of Daily Express reders want Article 50 triggered – 2% want Princess Diana return

by | 26th, July 2016

The Daily Express brings news of a new poll: “98 per cent say NO to EU deal.”

Brexit daily express

 

98% of whom?

A NEW Daily Express online poll has revealed that 98 per cent of respondents…

So 98% of people who read the Brexit-supporting Daily Express want out now. Were the other 2% Daily Mirror readers looking to corrupt the perfect score?

3,548 people – want the historic Brexit vote to be enacted now instead of Britain being embroiled in months or years of talks with Brussels bureaucrats.

As it happens, Anorak agrees. We want Article 50 triggered now. The waiting smalls funny. So. Read all about it: 100% of Anorak readers want Brexit. No need to vote. You already did.

 



Posted: 26th, July 2016 | In: Politicians, Reviews, Tabloids Comment | Follow the Comments on our RSS feed: RSS 2.0 | TrackBack | Permalink